Friday, July 15, 2011

Anniversary

Well, my wife and I have known each other and been a couple for 2 years now! This day two years ago we went on our first date together, and it hasnt been the same since ;)

I realize that this date is somewhat irrelevant now, since we got married and all, but I was hoping to go out on a date or something, but we'll be spending the night with in-laws today instead YAY! :/ lol jk

I guess it's only wedding anniversaries that are important now...but what's your opinion? I want some feedback people!! Leave a comment and let me know what u think ;)


2 comments:

Trevor Raichura said...

Being in the "not yet married" camp makes this a no-brainer for me -- it's still an important date! And I think the fact that you remember it, probably means a lot to Nayeon, too!

DEAN said...

I'm not married either obviously.
Scheduled and spontaneous meeting with God and people are both important.
God also made days to remember Him and events by, and yet there really isn't such a thing as "day" with God - we revolve around the Son.

So I think having special days marked on the calender is a great way to be excited to celebrate your wife. And spontaneous days are wonderful too.

Thankfully, so thankful, that God is forgiving. And us, having His Spirit, are able to forgive too.
That is, forgiving when we forget a special day.