Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday Night Worship

Now that Jesse is here we have been switching back in forth in leading worship, I lead night he leads morning, like that. This weekend I had night service and it was a blessing to worship with our congregation. We have a great team now...Gen and Andrew and really blessed in lead others in worship. If you'd like to here some worship, you can go to ccdaejeon.com and go to the teachings tab, and click on a worship recording ;)


My wife and I wore matching white clothes, ;) she likes to do that...a lot actually :/ lol whatever makes her happy ^^ we were telling people "the Lord cleansed me!" But with joking aside, one day we will stand before Jesus, in robes whiter than anything on this earth, and be worshiping Jesus! Chow! Praise Him!



No comments: