Sunday, July 3, 2011

We're back!

Well, we have been back for 3 weeks, so sorry for not writing sooner! Nayeon and I have been super blessed and had a great time on our honeymoon and trip to California! Now I have uploaded a bunch of pictures on Flickr under my dad's account...If you would like to see these pictures, go to Flickr.com and look for "bigdota"! Become his friend! I will put a few here but I will put all of them on Facebook and Flickr...enjoy...we sure did enjoy our time! Thanks for all your prayers and love! We were so happy on our big day! ;)

May 28th, 2011 at our wedding in Korea!


Chowww! Its official!


The Korea traditional part of the ceremony...cool outfits huh?!


In Miami, starting our cruise to the Bahamas!


One of our favorites! We got this one hung on our wall now at home ;)


Our wedding reception in California ;)


The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas ;)


The Coca-Cola store on the Strip ;) tasting the worlds sodas ;)


My nephew is awesome ;) Benjamin is so cute and I miss him so much...we had a lot of fun tho ^^

YouTube Video

Me n Ben ^^ had a babysittin day with uncle and auntie ;)


So that's about it...super blessed...super fun time :) thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sweet pics... thanks honey for updated your Blog! I miss you guys already!