Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fishing!

We went to Sintanjin to hangout with Nayeons family on Saturday and we decided to go fishing for a little bit! It was fun! Nayeons dad, brother, Nayeon and I drove a little bit to a small pond that had some small sunfish to catch^^

The brother in law ^^ Byung-Min holds a lot of respect in my eyes...he has my dream job as a je pilot in the military ;) oh man I always desired that growin up as a youngin ^^ he flies everyday in a sweet, super fAst jet ;) oh so cool!


These guys were really tiny, but they had a lot of play in them! We were catching them 2 at a time! Like this one! Really cool ;)


Gotta whole bag of these lil guys ;) gonna fry them up later ;)


Good time with the fam :)

1 comment:

Vanessa Staley said...

It sure looks like you are enjoying God's blessings there in Korea! We found your blog when we googled "Burger King" and Daejeon! Looks like you might know my mother! She's in Korea and goes to your church. Her name is Corine.