Tuesday, February 24, 2009

201st Blog!

Wow...200 blogs.....this is about 200 blogs in about 2 years...pretty good. Hopefully I'll get better at seeing things that God wants me to show all you guys out there, wherever you are...In one of my last posts, I wrote that our "God is a God of detail". I have been thinking about that lately...Our God cares so much about every single detail of our lives, about the things that surround, He truly is amazing. I desire to not be so ignorant of those things. I felt kind of convicted, sometimes I want to ignore people, because I might feel they are boring, they make me feel uncomfortable, or I dont know what to say to them (sorry......just telling the truth....). But God created them that way, He loves every minuscule piece of us....He designed it, He cares for every molecule, every cell, every feeling.....man God blows my mind.

Anyways....if any of you are feeling down and out.....know that the God of the universe holds you (and literally holds your pieces together....lol), and loves you so deeply, that He sent His own Son, Jesus Christ the GODMAN....to show you how much He cares.

Thanks for those who pay attention to this blog....200 strong now.....please stay tuned.....keep up those comments, I am so blessed for each one! Praying for all ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll keep paying attention to your Blog as long as you're writing. I'm so happy to see what the Lord has been doing for you guys in Korea. May you continue to be guided by Him. I thank God for His provision...He is good! Praying for you always...Love Mom xo