Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dinner @ the Loudermilk's

When we got finished with the bus....we went to Mike's house, and he asked us to cook....

We had been tellin him about our "world famous" (ok.....Okinawa famous......ok CCBC Okinawa famous) italian dinner....sosi and I rocked it....lol

me makin some garlic chips....to put on top ov da pasta

finally got a picture with Jeena and Hye-Young (pronounced hey)...ahh jeena....so cute...oh yeh she doesn't know our names yet.....she calls us "DA PEOPLES".....lol

mmm.....spaghetti...jeena with those sweet shades....

mmm....kimchi, dried red peppered squid, quail eggs, garlic chips, and spaghetti....perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

k, ya had me with the kimchi (I finally tasted it and it IS good!), garlic chips and spaghetti, but lost me with the red peppered squid and quail eggs. Way to go boys, be a blessing! Thank you Mike, Hey-Young and Jeena too, for taking such good care of Daniel and Sosi. God Bless you all!
Love Patti

Mark said...

Looks like fun man!

Anonymous said...

hey look daniel! the stove is in a corner just like my house!
yeah patti, I remember HAVING to cook with daniel and he would tell me about his grandma's meals everytime.

I heard that same tape every thursday...soon I just started going "oh yeah...reallY? wow that's cool"

hahah j/k daniel. Miss you guys out here...