Saturday, February 28, 2009

Public Bath...

My new friend Dominick took me out to a famous spa in the city of Yoseung...it is right near my home....it is one of the places he goes very often to relax and hit up a public bathhouse....most people dont really like them, getting nakie in front of a bunch of people and stuff....(everything in me from American culture tells me to not do it....it gross....blah blah blah) but then again Im not living in America, and i want to live like they do....its not weird to them....most guys go, and they bring their wife and she goes with her friends in the girl side....just a time to relax...thats what I like....sit, pray, get perspective, chill out, talk to a good friend, smell good....lol

Well I only have pictures of the outside, duh....lol It was really great....i really liked it...it is only 7,000 won....about $4.50....but that is normal price for one.....Dom had a coupon for half on two....sweet....he treated me, but it was really only about a $2.30....for an all day relaxation spa....so sweet man...Well afterwards...we had the munchies....your body is all dehydrated and stuff....so we got a drink, a bunch of these funky lil eggs (they are cooked different....kind of taste like rubber....but somehow they were better this time than before....are my tastebuds changing?).....if you think I got ice cream you should be ashamed of yourself....man....im not Sosi....lol (i have to admit it was tempting though)

Note to self though.....dont go to a bath house in the morning or afternoon....i was so tired, I crashed out for 2.5 hours before the Jinsoo bible study at 5pm....man i was toast....when I woke up, I had two more eggs, a lil can of soda, and i was good! awesome day! thanks again Dominick!

No comments: