Friday, February 27, 2009

Popeyes....mmm....

Talk about double chubs.....man this was a chubs lunch....
lol Looks like I caught them doing something really bad.....lol

Just a little taste of home....it was great....I do love the food here, so much....but sometimes its good to get that piece of America...thanks Mike! oh....the only bad thing about popeyes in Korea (mom....you'll know...lol) is that they didnt have red beans and rice, or honey for the biscuits....otherwise same amazing tasting chicken....spicy is the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUHHH!!??? NO red beans and rice?? Dirty rice?? Ahh too bad for you!! hahaha At least you got the spicy chicken. You have to send me an address for you and I'll send you some! love ya, Mom

EunHae - Cha said...

I am really happy to know you^^
Your blog seems to express your faith. Through yor blog, it gives me chance to close to you. "www.cyworld.com" would be better in communication with Korean. I want to teach making cyworld.com