Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anaheim...

So after we made a visit to see Mike in the hospital, we went around town to get to our favorite Chinese restaurant in Anaheim. But along the way, we drove past Disneyland. I was kind of happy, because I was feeling kind of down (because of the hospital), thinking about all of the good memories I have from being there as a kid.

lol....bad picture....no flash and we were driving past it kind of fast...I want to go soon, but maybe I can go in December...^^ 쪽

Well we made it to the restaurant...Wok Inn...mmm.....i could smell the great food outside the place...

We were kind of sad, because there was this one dude that had worked there for like 30 something years, Charlie, and he had retired.....ㅠㅠ...but the food was still awesome....garlic green beans, eggplant, sesame chicken, kung pao pork....ahhh~~~~lol
is it bad that food cheers me up? lol i think I have a problem on my hands....^^

No comments: