Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LA Outreach

Last week we went out to LA to a guy named Raul Diaz's church...to lead worship, talk about being a missionary, and also teach the Word. It is meant for high school and college, but they also record and put it on the internet for people in Latin America to see and be blessed. (When they put the video on YouTube...ill let you know! ^ __ ^

I led worship...with Royce singing and Zach playing the box...missed these guys...good times..
Raul then talked to me about being in Korea...I got to share just a little bit...but I also made a short clip of pictures and things to show people things I did, people I met, just really simple ministry. Hope you like it....I made it really fast...but hope you are blessed by it.


After, Zach taught the Word with power....good job brada!


No comments: