Monday, August 10, 2009

Korean Youth Group

This past week I got asked to teach the Korean Youth Group at our church. (There was a Korean church that needed to rent our building on Sundays after our services, and they asked us to teach their Youth)

So I got to lead worship and then teach in Romans 14 to the group...they were really fun....most of them were born in America, but a few were from Korea...it was good to get to know them after. We played some games and laughed....good times....hope to hang out with them again...^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dani, I'm sung gyeng in korea. do you remember me?^^; umm.. I retook an entrance examination. and I have got a better record than before. and um....I want to tell you "I'm sorry not to have seen you off, dani" I was very busy and I even couldn't sleep well. I really wanted to go to church, but,, I couldn't. actually then I was very sick and suffered great hardship..

I saw your blog and you look good/^^ I'm happy too. these days, I preparing the essay test. but I have time to spare. umm actually, I hesitated to leave my comment in your blog...but,,I want to make an apology.

I'm okay you don't send me an answer.

And after I take an essay test, I'll go to church in korea. Thanks to you,sosi and mike's assistance, I think I can really believe in God, thanks dani.
ummmm
I´ll drop your blog once in a while.
God bless you^^ bye