Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ben pics

I love these pictures so much! I wanted to share them with my family and friends ;) Hope u enjoy my nephew as much as I do (impossible but nice to say ^^)

Looks like they caught him doing something bad ^*


My sister Jamie and her two boys :) Gabe and baby Ben


Huh?!


He looks like a grumpy old man in this picture ;) lol so cute...I have a good lookin family!;)


Who taught that kid how to close his eyes for a kiss?! With my grandma, so that is Ben's great-grandma


Hey! I'm Santa!


I want to eat that chubby tummy! So cute ;)


Here is Bens room! I helped paint it when I was home in California before he was born...I think he likes it!


Got some bed head! One of my favorites! Looks like Grandpa George in the morning (my dad)!


Anyways, just some fun pics! Miss u buddy! Love you much!

No comments: