Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunday night hangout

Some people wanted to go crack the bat at the nearby arcade, so I tagged along to go bat and hang with everyone...it was mostly just dudes, some of the girls took off somewhere...

These are some tough guys huh?! We got my roommate David (back left), Stephan (back right), Lance and also Lena...waiting for a chance to use the batting cages!


I had gone before this, but now it was Davids turn. The pitches are about 80mph (120km/h)

I also got an interview with our brother Joe (or Rob Vunder in my mind ^^) who plays for a semi-pro team in Daejeon called the Fighters ;)

YouTube Video

Some good fellowship!

3 comments:

George Sedota said...

Lance is back in Korea? How is he doing?

Anonymous said...

LANCE!! Dad beat me to the question! When did he go home? I thought he was still in Murrieta! Hi Lance!!!

Anonymous said...

Where in Daejeon did you find the batting cages? I would like to visit one too.