Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve

I celebrated the coming of the new year at Nayeons home wig her family ;) I got to see her brother...it is always a blessing to see him and encourage him in the Word! He got his pilot's license lately, so he was wearing his cap...


I obviously had fun with his formal cap...it is so small on me lol :/


No pictures of the countdown...because there really isnt one!!! I was so disappointed! They show a bunch of TV Drama award shows (like the Oscars/Grammys kind of style) and that's all they really did was go through the different awards...and when it came to the last 9 seconds ( they must have not been paying attention :/ ) they did a little countdown at the bottom of the screen, and then just continued the award show...ugh horrible! One time I really wish I was in California with family and friends. ;(

No comments: