Friday, January 28, 2011

ILIN wedding planner

Nayeon set up an appointment to try on her wedding dress at our wedding planner place. Now I know it's not American culture for a man to go and see the dress, but normally men help their fiancé pick out their dress. Check out the place...

YouTube Video

Nayeon gettin all dolled up!


Doin her hair and makeup...


She looks great!


Wow! It was funny, I was thinking, "I feel like I'm in a movie!" waiting behind the curtain as they prepped her, kinda feelin nervous, and then seeing how beautiful she was...wow...I'm a blessed man to have such a beautiful bride!


Nice dress huh?! Now we are not sure if this will be her dress, but this one is her favorite so far.


I had to dress up too, but nothing compared to her! lol what a great day! Nayeon was really happy, so that made me^^ happy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two look great!!!!!! Bless you haku!!!! We are excited for you two!!!
-Tim