Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday!

Well my birthday happened a couple days back ;) The Lord blessed me with a great wife ad given her discernment on my favorite gift...food! Lol

This was my bday breakfast...the soup is the most important...its just birthday tradition to give them this seaweed and beef soup. Culture lesson- after giving birth to a baby, mothers in Korea normally eat this soup EVERY meal for one month! Literally! So on birthdays, people normally crave it ;)


My nephew and sister said happy bday on skype with a nice toy cake ;)


I even got to meet my parents too! They sang to me also with cake and presents too!


At night I met Pastor Mike and Dean for some dinner at the new Mexican restaurant in town ;)


When I got home though my wife had made me a nice surprise of balloons and her first birthday cake! I was so proud of her! She made me a red velvet cake ;) oh so good!


Overall, wonderful birthday! Big 25! Quarter of a century! Wow ;) God give me many more years to serve you!

No comments: