Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kathleen and Paul's Wedding

Our friends (Kathleen and Paul) had a wedding in Seoul this Saturday...so we drove down there with some people from the church...here's the girls ;)




The boys wanted to get in too!



Really beautiful wedding ;)


My wife Nayeon played piano for all the parts of the wedding ;) it was a blessing to help them out.



I also helped them for the wedding. Gen (our church worship member) and I sang a duet song for ther wedding. I had a lot of dun preparing for it...just hope they were blessed ;) (and you too!)

YouTube Video

Another little video of Nayeon playing ;)

YouTube Video

We have been married for 3 months now...it was funny being on the outside of this wedding ;) getting to see the nervous couple...lol good times



With the bride and groom...they looked great ;)



So happy Nayeon and I could help out and minister to Kat and Paul...we make a pretty good team ;)

No comments: