Saturday, March 17, 2007

Before and After


Here is my before and after beautifulness!! Yessss i love it! But the story of my actual just haircut is crazy, to make a long story short....i thought i was getting my hair cut by a woman...but really it was a man dressed as a woman, straight up a transvestite...i was pretty grossed out, obviously since I am not very ready to approve of that sort of thing...but it really made me think about just sin in general, it is very deceieving, and I really prayed for that person's sin, and not just a "gross transvestite" that cut my hair... all in all, it was a crazy experience, but it only cost me 40 Pesos, which is like .80 cents, so i was happy...i just left pretty quick....

look at what RJ did to my head!!! he is awesome!! we just were messin around, last night before we went home...what ya gonna do to someone your not gonna see for a long time....make great moments!!! Here ya go!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



This is how they came out...if you couldnt see it in the video very well.... ILOILO on both sides of the head...and an awesome Calvary dove....

This is a pic of Grace and her son Edrick...i drove them down to the airport the day we left...nah just kidding...we just saw this bike and took a picture. It is a memorable picture....and that is because Grace takes pictures....she doesnt like to be in them...so thank you Grace for the nice picture of you and your son with me!! Love ya guys...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she doesn't like taking pictures or she just doesn't like takin' pics with weird white boys with funky shaved heads. Ah man if you were only home, mom would've gone nuts! I miss watchin' u get in trouble bro! jk..I just miss you...and you're not even gonna be home for my bday! tear-tear I love you. ~ Jamie

Anonymous said...

How did you get so ugly?

Anonymous said...

How did you get so ugly?