Saturday, March 17, 2007

Eatin at Barrio Inasal



Ahh man....this is the famous Barrio Inasal...here you see that you eat on a fresh plate of banana leaf, but those utensils I did not use. As you can see in the far right picture, my hands have food on them...yes, culturally Pinoys either eat with utensils or just with there hands! It was great...and look at that chicken, and garlic rice, and pork....mmmm...its making me drool again. But that wasnt it....go down to find what else we had...



Ahh...this is the BEST mango i have ever eaten in my life....this is the seed of the mango, and you can suck on it for like 30 minutes and still get the juice out (reminds me of momma's porkchops...ahh i miss your food!)...but after that huge meal...i had to work it off by monkeying around...fun times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Momma can't wait to cook for you again! Today we had Corned Beef, cabbage and potatoes for St Patrick's day and it wasn't the same without you! Leftovers seem to last forever cuz you haven't been here to steal em! Have I told you lately that I MISS YOU?!! I do. And I love you! By the way, these updates are great! Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo