Friday, March 9, 2007

On my way to the Philipines

Hey guys,


well im in Taipei, Taiwan right now! just hitting up some free internet connection. I'm headed toward Iloilo in the Philipines for a 5 day mission's trip. We have to do it because we need to renew our Visa, but it is great to go and outreach and bless the little Calvary Chapel in Iloilo as were there. I fly from Taipei in like 10 minutes and go to Manila, and then stay over night and get to Iloilo on another flight.

Please pray for everyone of the students out here on the flights. Pray that God will keep or planes safe, and that everyone gets back with no problems for their passports or anything like that.

Also please pray that God's people, who He really loves and wants to come to the knowledge of Him, will be reached as we are out here. Pray for Divine appointments and for us people to be in the Spirit and be used by God.

Iloilo is a great little island, with a mostly college age people, so it will be great to encourage and witness to these people! Well im off! God bless, thank you for your endless prayers! I'll send sweeto pictures laterz!

In Him, Danieru-San

P.S. HEY M&M....i'll make sure i say Hi to your family as we fly over them!!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were all so blessed to be able to pray for you and the group the other night. I know He has great plans for all of you. Be obedient and you will be blessed. I love you, Mom xoxoxoxo P.S. Hey! You trying to beat me in how many countries you can get on your passport, or what?! I'm still winning! ;O) j/k