Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sweet Fellowship in the PI



In this pic all of us Bible College students had to introduce ourselves and had to say one thing that we liked or liked to do. I said that I liked to worship, but that I like Fruity Pebbles and Colgate. They laughed at me, like usual. lol



This was the norm here in the main sactuary on the 3rd floor of there church building...spending time taking pictures, worshipping and jamming new great oldie songs, any spending time with Jesus...awesome.



These are the 4 tomodachis...Ivan, Marku Starru, burnt Danieru-san (me), and Isaac Tovar look-alike Niel...this is a pic of us chillin is the back of a tiny jeep of RJ's. Rj is the cool worship leader dude...blessings to you bro...oh yeh i cant forget little Edrick in the front seat too...he was a cool kiddo.

No comments: