Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sunday Worship


This was a definite blessing from the Lord...Tom asked me if I could lead worship on the Sunday morning service, I felt really privileged to do it for the Lord. It was especially cool because I had never got to play with really any of these guys (other than Zach, on the box in the back), so here are the names:

Mark Starr (Bass masta), Zach (djembe freak), Matt Gaston (Matt the Mean guitar licks brotha), and Casi (Gospel diva extraordinare)....

nah all joking aside....these guys were a blessing, and really we had no time to practice, but the music and vocals were so fresh, i was worried, but God was so faithful and blessed me with some sweeto time in worship with my friends. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(sigh) I miss hearing you sing worship. Maybe you could play a song on here(?) How sweeto! Mom