Friday, May 22, 2009

Anmyeondo Flower Festival....안면도

Well...the day the Pastor Mike took off, we took off up north too....heading to Anmyeondo, and small island that was having a huge flower festival...Mike had given us some free tickets, and this was the last week. Anmyeondo is about 3 hours from Daejeon, so we had a little trekking to do...Daniel Kim drove us up...we were blessed...

As we got to the gates...we see all these flags... so sweet....

I noticed that there was an Israeli and Italian flag....right next to each other...just for me and Sosi I guess...lol ("I'm coming Italy...Sosi is coming Israel....watch out! hehe)

germany, israel, italy, japan, mexico...I have been to mexico, japan, soon italy, i'd love to go to israel...ehh....germany...hehe jk....id like to visit the bible college there in seigen...

the entrance...


i like this picture....reminds me of Venice....

this looks like a normal temple from a little ways away...but.....

its made from thousands of flowers....well maybe not completely flowers...it might not stand strong....hehe ^^

i think that these were my favorites....the tulips...they were awesome...but they felt like miles away....they always put other flowers in front with a fence so you couldnt get close...ahh...

in one of the little tours...they had this....it was a flower light....sooooo sweeto...i would so put this in my house....lol

nice little pond...

this reminded me of the song...."Let the river flow...let the river flow...Holy Spirit come....move in power...." ahh....a Pastor Tim classic...hehe miss you Timmy


me and my half smirk....the view is prettier...

da boyz...Daniel (me), Sosimo, Daniel (Kim)



more to come....just the tip of the iceburg fellas!

No comments: