Monday, May 11, 2009

Korea welcomes me back....

I was sitting in my room...and bllahasdnflamfmqwofmejinijenjr.....crazy booming sound...(what i wrote is exactly how it sounded....hehe lol)

FireWORKS! Korea decided to have a show for me returning on the 8th of May....

me and my dolphin legged friend...haha jk sosimo....lol (you did say it....lol)




well we took a video...oh and we actually found out that the fireworks were for a flower festival that they are having for like 4 days here...maybe ill take some pictures if we go to anything like that.....anyways.....peace guys! I'm back safely to continue the great work of God here in Daejeon, Korea!

1 comment:

Lildota said...

Awe that was nothing!! I have it all arranged..... Disneyland will set off double their normal fireworks the day you come home followed by a parade thru Toon Town!!! (I only added that cus you're GOOFY!!!) BWAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Love you MUCHO!! HURRY HOME! Mom xoxo