Monday, May 11, 2009

CC Ginowan Hakugaijin Concert

This was the beginning of the Worship Conference, but Hakugaijin got to lead worship and play our songs for the opening. We played for about 30 minutes...it was fun...

This picture is funny...we are all doing somethin funny....Tim (LORD I NEED YOU!), Hannah (duhhh)....and me (ahhhhhHHH!) lol
Pastor Tommy taught a message after....it was wonderful...

Some of the CTS girls selling CD's after...
heeh heh...found these guys double chubbin at king tacos after...no i didnt eat, just went upstairs to the guys d house to sleep! (Tommy, Travis Takamiya, Dan Bolinger, Rick Barnett)

1 comment:

lildota said...

I'm waiting for a concert series in CALI! How I wish I could've been there. May the music be a blessing to all who hear it and may it glorify the Lord.