Friday, May 29, 2009

CNN...


I was reading this post on CNN.com about how the US and South Korea are both getting kind of worried about North Korea and their intentions for their nuclear activity lately. According to this, it says that America has changed the alert status to "Defcon 4", which means we are not necessarily at peace (this is the definition I found...).
DEFCON 4
This refers to normal, increased intelligence and the heightening of national security measures.
I read somewhere else too that the US is flying 12 advanced F-22 Raptors to an Okinawa, Japan military base....(Kadena get ready!) Kinda freaky, to think that their might be some type of fighting about a mere 100 miles from here in Daejeon...im really not worried though, I really dont think there will be any fighting, but just interesting to think about. What would I do? Would Daejeon be hit? Would North Korea even get very far? hm....i dont know....but all I do know is that America and South Korea better be careful with the steps they take, I know they dont want to stretch even thinner, militarily, and fight North Korea's allies, like China, Iran, places that are not too happy with US to begin with. Well, even more things to pray for....God you are in control....do Your will. Amen...


Here is the website article....

No comments: