Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm back Okinawa!

ただいま沖縄!I'm back Okinawa...its soo good to see you again! The weather is so nice right now....literally no humidity, the sun is out, its about 70 degrees, nice wind.....ahhhh! Perfect weather to relax in beautiful Okinawa!


Well I made my little trip out here to renew my VISA to stay in Korea for another 3 months, but also to help out here in Okinawa. I'm going to stay here for 9 days, helping with a Worship Conference that Calvary Chapel Ginowan is hosting, and then doing 4 concerts with the band I'm in, Hakugaijin. We made a CD before I left Okinawa, and now it is being released! Praise the Lord!

ahhh.......relaxing huh?

The exchange rate is stinky right now....I had 200,000 won to travel with, and I only got about 11,000 Yen.....boooo! booo exchange rate! booOo! lol...

the wonderful island of Okinawa...ill be in Ginowan....whoo wooo!

1 comment: