Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mihama Outreach

We went to Mihama to outreach last Saturday...it was a wonderful night...

They were putting out some movie character stuffed animals and stuff outside the theater...and this one was just for me....mostly an inside joke....some of the people in Oki call me Panda...especially they all saw Kung Fu Panda...so now its either Po or Panda...lol

Tommy asked me to rock out on the corner....just like the old days...lol seems like its been a long time...megan singing with me, neely on bass, cotton on electric, eder on box....sweet juice guys!

Some of my old youth decided to hang out with me...it was really great seeing these homies again...we went out and witnessed to a bunch of people...but had a long talk with two marines...Benny and ben...pray for their salvation...

Jon, Gunnar, Alan, me, Thor...

Da girls came too..April and Jonna...

Afterwards....hehe....i love golden week in Japan...discounts everywhere...even at McDonalds...200¥ big macs! And i had to get a McPork too...bwhaha...


everyone enjoyin some grubs....

some of da homeboyz from Futenma...Sosi used to always chill with them and stuff, and now that he's in Korea, Eder stepped up to continue on with teaching them and disciplining them...they miss ya Sosi!

No comments: