Monday, September 7, 2009

CC Montebelluna Wed Night

Well we drove into Montebelluna, got me settled a little...then went straight to Calvary Chapel Montebelluna, which is only a 5 minute drive from my apartment.

the entrance to CC Montebelluna...nice church...i heard that they rebuilt and redid a lot of stuff inside...Pastor Craig is a carpenter...good quality for a church planter...^^

the stage they rock out for Jesus...lol
Pastor Craig couldn't make it this week because he was sick, so I didnt get to meet him yet :(
An Italian dude name Vincenzo taught from the Word...but in Italian...niceee...

A video of worship in Italian....can you figure out the song in English...^^


I loved service here this week...cant wait to meet more people ^^
But one thing I noticed is that it would be really really impossible to minister to people here if I dont know the language....everyone speaks only Italian...well maybe a few people know a little...but please pray as I have nothing but studying to do, I would be diligent to do that, as unto the Lord! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Hwa Pyoung Kang said...

This is my first time to hear Italian!!

Open the eyes of my heart....

I pray for you and your Italian Skills.
God will help you study Italian and open your lips through Italian.

God bless you!

Lildota said...

Yew can dooo it!!! Hahahaha! Awesome sound, hon. If you can learn Japanese and Korean, Italian should be a breeze with all that Italian blood running through you. Be faithful and diligent and the Lord will bless you. I love you and miss you too! Mom xoxo