Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunday morning at CC Montebelluna, before service...as you can see, there are a lot of Bible College students that have made it to Italy this semester....I think the most that they have ever had....about 7 people on staff, 14 girl students, and 3 guy students, and then me....lol I'm not in the Bible college, but i guess i'll be around a lot...lol

Well this is my new best buddy! This is the Bible College director's son Ben, he stole my hat and said he wanted to take a picture...lol cute kid...they are from California, but this kid, like in the 2nd grade can speak sweet Italian, and goes to Italian elementary school....so cool.

This is Rachel, me, and Ben....cuties...but I missed taking a picture with their cutest little girl Olivia, :( she wasnt around...but i take a picture soon...
I love this....it reminds me of "The Sound Of Music"....so awesome...and it is just normal to Italians....ugh...Italy you take my breath away sometimes....

No comments: