Sunday, September 13, 2009

Market Wednesdays...

Every Wednesday in Montebelluna there is an open market....most stores are shut down, and everyone is out on the streets getting their goods....

There are tents everywhere....^^ Clothes....shoes....kitchen supplies....outdoor equipment....

....but my favorite...the cheese and meat stands....mmm....

well actually....my favorite is the fresh fruit stand....i actually bought stuff from these...I got these white grapes...and I also bought some pears for me and my roommates...mmm^^

Well i went to go study at our coffeeshop with David....and all our friends from the Bible College stopped by....so i pulled out the grapes and we had a little snack...notice there is 2 more grapes....lol

This is Francesco...our normal coffee guy at Caffe Corona....he just got saved this summer...David got to lead him to the Lord after many years of witnessing...but our brother is going through hard times, pray that he would look to God and trust in Him while he continues to grow.

No comments: