Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nuovo cellulare (new cell phone)..

sunrise in Montebelluna...

there was a little market outside our apartment...

Giovanni weighing out the local goods...lol jk I dont know his name...he just looks like a Giovanni^^...doesnt the eggplant look amazing...

Well we went out and got me a cell phone...they thought I could use one, in case I am traveling alone, I can call and stuff...this dude selling us the phone was from France...nicee....There are a lot of people from different countries around here....Africa, eastern Europe, and what not...

me and my sweet phone....only about 50 bucks...most phones here are pay-as-you-go...so it should be pretty cheap to use it....and when I leave, it can be used for other missionaries that come and need one...^^

My new buddy Lorenzo...I think he got saved about a year or so ago, and David has been discipling him and teaching the Word...now he leads worship and the church and growing in his faith. He gave me a "Thumbs UP!" because we were listening to Andrea Bocelli....he was showing me his favorite song...lol

No comments: