Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All In All

We had our summer retreat just this past weekend....It was great. We had all the Calvary's here in Korea get together and worship, study the Bible, and fellowship together. I didnt get many pictures and videos....but Nayeon did grab my camera for when we had worship together.

This year, I prepared for playing worship songs in Korean...this has been a dream of mine for some time now ^^ Every place I have gone, whether Mexico, Italy, or Japan.....I have learned worship songs in their languages, but for Korea I never had anyone to teach me or practice with (Mostly because everything is English....) But Pastor Mike helped me crack down....we bought a Korean/English worship book, and I just looked for some songs I knew in the English...and started practicing the Korean!

Now I dont put these on to glorify or pat myself on the back, but really I want to share the blessing that God has given me, in giving me the ability to learn the Korean language enough to sing songs....I hope you are as blessed as I am to worship the Lord in Korean!

No comments: