Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wabbit Season.....NO! Duck Season! ^^

Well Nayeon and I went on Sunday afternoon to go take some pictures and have lunch together....
We went to a really popular place that had a really great dish.....
DUCK! Smoked duck that is....We also ordered some
See how packed this place is!? WOW!
Nayeon about to get the first bite!
Oh my goodness....doesnt that look amazing....smoked duck....it was so tasty! It almost had a ham flavor....^^
The motherload! YES!!! One of the best meals I have had in a while! Thanks for showing me where it was Nayeon....got to bring Pastor Mike here one time^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Gabe thought he was the only guy who's girl made him wear matching t-shirts. Cute bro.

Lildota said...

I love that pic of you two together! The black and white with the pink and blue is really cool. How cute you both are!! But, sorry, the thought of eating duck....yuck!

Lildota said...

OH!!! Almost forgot! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! xoxo Mom