Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Benjamin on Skype!

This is my little chubbies! My newborn nephew is so cute....I got to catch my sister on Skype....so I grabbed a bunch of screenshots of my baby Ben...some are soooooo cute and some are just silly....Miss you buddy!
lol....my Benjamin was looking at the screen too long....^<>
There we go....HE's Looking at me!

"I'm ready for some poses" Ben is thinking....^^
Gabe got in this one....and then Benjamin makes this adorable face....ahh you could just eat him! Perfect timing buddy.....
FEED ME!!!!! lol
Well....maybe he has been having a little too much food^^ THUNDER THIGHS!!! Jamie says he's being a good boy and eating well, so he is getting nice a plump....love chubby babies!
See those thigh wrinkles!?!

Had to have one more cross-eyed picture...^^

Well he was getting tired of all the doting....but its hard not to show him so much love
He's like...."Peace out Uncle Daniel"....love you buddy....good to see you already embracing the internet and all its goodness! Really....Praise God for video chatting....its not the same as face-to-face....but its pretty darn good for being 9,000 miles away! Love you Benjamin!

1 comment:

Lildota said...

Oh how sweet!!! Nana hasn't seen Benjamin in two days (say it isn't so!!!) so this gave me the fix I needed. He is such sweetness Daniel. I'm glad you been seeing him on Skype. His cross-eyed shots made me giggle. Just wait till you can hear him coo and giggle on S. He's really trying to converse, except that when he does, he gets so excited he gets the hiccups! Great pics! Love you so much!!! Miss you too! Mom xo