Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hanging out at HoH....

Wow....this is really cool to see up close....this is a rice field, just right in front of House of Hope....it will be ready to pick in just a few months....
Well today was cleaning day....we never got a chance to be inside and do cleaning before because normally we do stuff outside....It was a rainy day, so we hid inside...Me and Canada Mike got to sweep and mop the rooms and hallways....
This was reallllllllllly really super cool! This is something I have wanted to do at House of Hope since we came the first time, lead worship for the family. I had already been practicing some Korean worship songs for our upcoming retreat, so I found some in the book and started playing! I was so refreshing to just lead people in worship.....I pray even though they may not retain what they heard, that they were blessed and that they got an opportunity to spend time with Jesus!
we got lots of pictures of everyone listening and praising God!




Even my buddy Young-Il started playing too....he helped me with my broken Korean when singing the songs^^



Here is a video of Jesse and I teaching them how to sing Waves of Mercy....check it out...I love how Abuelo is singing the words of the song in the background there.....^^ Enjoy!
Here is Those Who Trust....it was one people started dancing and having a good time....like David dancing before the Lord! ^^ Good times with them....
Then it was time for lunch!
Hey! Our brothers send their love all the way from Korea to everyone reading!

Abuelo and Jesse!


Young-Il and I....trying to stay dry!
It was starting to pour....
So here is the story behind the rain....not that it needs much explaining...unless you were living in the times of Noah....but just what happened....we were just minding our own business, picking weeds....when all of a sudden.....SONAGI rain (sonagi in Korean means like, sudden rain...^^)....

No comments: