Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chungnam Foreign Food Festival

I got to go a festival after one of our Presbyterian Bible studies...there is a lot of foreigners here at Chungnam National University (Nayeon graduated from school here)...they had a week long food festival to share their amazing cultures. My favorite part of this was that a plate of something only cost about 50 cents! CHOWWW!

In this picture I tried the fried pork and Garlic pepper item....
There were a bunch of things to choose from....
This was Bangladeshi curry....Lamb curry....^^
Homie serving me up some rice and curry....
The Japanese Okonomiyaki was a hit here....but probably the biggest hit was the Turkish Kebab....there was like a 30 minutes wait for it!
This is one of our buddies form the Bible study, Alfred....I'm pretty sure he has not received Christ, but comes consistently. Please pray for the Lord to grab ahold of his heart!
I like how you can see the food through my glasses....
the okonomiyaki was pretty good....but there was really great food everywhere....i guess I just love food....

No comments: