Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hanging with Grandma Sedota....

Well this is Great grandma Sedota to baby Benjamin. It was her first time getting to see the baby. My family and Grandma were going to go out to dinner, but we stopped by to see Benjamin.
The happy little Castaneda family! Jamie, Gabe, and Benjamin! Love you guys
My grandma....lol soooo funny....she always calls everyone "ugly" (as a joke of course)....she bought this outfit for Benjamin. It is totally her! If you cant read it....it says "I only cry when ugly people hold me!" LOL
This was the first time since Ben was born that my dad could hold him. He has been sick for 2 weeks with the flu....he was happy to be healthy enough to be with him!
Well we went out to Vince's Spaghetti....love the food....but the family was great! Me, Grandma, Dad, Uncle Wilson, Aunt Peggy, and my mom....
mmmm......mostacolli with meat sauce and homemade meatball....and alllot of cheese! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben can't wait to eat at Vince's! Will he be able to eat as much as his Uncle Daniel!?!?!

The Many Faces of Jenn said...

Wow! Your great grandma happens to be my great Aunt Tina, whom I haven't seen in at least 10 years.

My name is Jenn, and your great grandma, my Aunt Tina, is related to me through her late husband. She is the wife of George Sedota, who was my father's father's brother (uncle).

How NICE it was to see her face here. Thank you for helping me rekindle memories that bring me happiness. :)