Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lunch in Gung-Dong

We have a bible study teaching through the book of Mark on Thursday in Gung-dong at a presbyterian church...after the study we usually go to hang out with people and get to know them with some good food involved....here is Ryan (from China), Alfred, and Jesse....
Wow! It was awesome! We were sitting down and we saw one of my good old friends from when I was living in Korea last year! Peter....on the right with the glasses....has been in Europe traveling, so I havent had a chance to meet up with him. He is a great Christian brother, hopefully I will meet him after my trip in California.
Mike, I, and Nayeon....Mike doesnt like pictures as you can tell ^^ Nayeon didnt have work, so she came for the study and lunch time. ^^
Some of the ladies from the study....Smartie, college age girl (forgot her name oops), and Mary....
Good time at lunch with the people we get to share the Word with. Pray that God will minister to their hearts and receive a true relationship with Him!

No comments: