Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day

Monday was Memorial day, so we all had the day off to spend time with family. Benjamin got to leave the home for the first time and visit Nana's home (my mom wants him to call her "Nana"). I got to hold a lot longer this time!
I love how his mouth is all open! So funny....^^
Everyone enjoying dessert....Aunt Susan, Bob, Grandpa, Jamie, Gabe, and Grandma with Benjamin.....
My mom sporting the American shirt, putting Angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream, all on american plates....RED WHITE BLUE DAY!
Pops relaxing on the couch!
Another happy Great-grandma! Grandma made me special seafood pasta, mmm....thanks Grandma!
After everyone left, my family and Jamie's fam stayed and watched a movie...great day just being with family, catching up, enjoying our freedom as Americans....praise God for all the heroes that keep America safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben sleeps like his Mommy. :O) What a great first day out of the house!