Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last time with Baby Benjamin!


So this was my last day to spend with my baby Benjamin....isnt he so adorable!
^^ I caught him mid yawn!
Got a good video with Ben....isnt it weird how we always change our voice when we talk to babies!?!
Got to feed him....but he always falls asleep! You have to wake him up and try to keep him awake so he can eat at a decent time....cute....
Lance got to hold Benjamin too.....look at his chubby tummy! Ben really liked Lance too!

So....this is it....I'm sad I'm leaving Benjamin....but I have to do what God is calling me to. It is difficult to leave family, but for the purpose of God's kingdom, I have no fear, I'm not too sad, but I find peace that I am doing exactly what my God wants! Encouraging word: Do what the Lord wants....no matter what it takes!

Bye California......see you later! Here I come Daejeon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...my baby is so cute! We'll miss you Uncle Daniel! -Jamie