Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mokpo Monkey visit...

Well my buddy Kalvin from Mokpo came down to hang out with me....I havent seen him for about a year and I really was happy to see him again....Sosi and I got to know him well last year in Korea....We hung out at a coffee shop and caught up on whats been happening....
We were talking about Sosi, and he pulls out something that Sosi gave him when he left....Sosi's gym membership card... awkward right?!?! lol
lol we were cracking up about Sosi giving this as a present....but we know that it meant that Sosi wanted Kalvin to get a buff, in the Lord....putting on that armor of God....just funny reminder....Pilsoo still has it Sosi....^^
Good times....just went back to my pad and stayed up really late, and then went to church the next morning....more pics of church later....

No comments: