Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last day of the retreat...

bad glare...but i thought a cool idea...


the whole CC Treviso church...

great worship....really reminded me of CC Ginowan in Okinawa...we did worship in Italian and English....since most of the church is English speaking...they want to be a bilingual church....its pretty cool...

Communion time....let's meet at the table of the Lord!

the kids prepared a skit and a song for us out in the "big people" service...

getting my last pictures in front of the castle...

so nice...i cant believe how blessed I am to get to spend time in this beautiful place....I really hope I can come back here again and again...

I was taking random pictures of people...and they were laughing at me because the way i would look at my camera (i guess it looked like i was cross-eyed)....so as i was taking a picture of them...(Barb and Lori) I really really crossed my eyes...and they were dying laughing...gotcha!

I was really blessed this weekend...I got to write a song! I will try to put that up soon...i'll try to think of the best way...but its called "I'm Happy"...and I am because the Lord has put a new song in my heart! Praise God!

2 comments:

George Sedota said...

It doesn't matter what country you go to, God still gives you the gift to make people laugh!

Tamiko said...

Awwww, Daniel! Isn't Austria amazing?
I spent 3months there before, and it's the most beautiful, peaceful place I've "lived."

You need to put up a picture of Melissa for me though. Enjoy.