Saturday, October 17, 2009

Found my family!

So it was time to find my family friends...I ran to go find them...but then I got kinda confused...because I couldnt find the Cruise ship gate...but as i was walking, I saw this big tall guy...and it was Ray! Yay...praise God I found them, that would have kinda stunk to be alone in Venice all day long...
Here is Lana and I...we got on the boat taxis that run from point to point on the Grand Canal...

Well really quickly...I know Ray and Lana because they have been my parents friends forever...like Lana was there for me as a baby, and we would always hang out with them. My parents were going to go on their 25th wedding anniversary with them (since they are around the same time)...but they couldnt go...so I met them only...T_T it would have been good to see my parents too, but it was great to see Ray and Lana too!
Were in Venice!!!! choowwww!
going under the Rialto bridge...

the Santa Maria Della Salute...

Well....despite the lame advertisments blocking the rest of the view...this is the famous "Bridge of Sighs"...uuuuuhhhhhhhh....that was a bad sigh....lol

this was the name of some hotel...cool right? ^^

No comments: