Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sunday in Downtown Naples

Lorenzo's Grandpa.....making the vino...just right downstairs in their garage....so sweet...he just got some grapes from his farm that someone collected for him...just stirrin away!



Im laughing...because Lorenzo is yelling at his grandpa, and it startles him...so funny...^^

Went to Lorenzo's Baptist in downtown Naples...pretty cool worship and message...good times...got to meet with the Pastor after....hehe....as Lorenzo was introducing us, the Pastor was thinking I was Italian, and was surprised to hear that I had been to Japan and Korea and everything...hehe...I could pull it off right?


So it was our last night in the area, so we decided to finally see downtown Naples...Naples doesn't have the cleanest city in the world...but it was pretty cool...it had been raining in the morning, and as we were driving into the city, the rain had cleared away all the smog and made it look so beautiful! Thanks Lord!
We walked around in the port area of Naples...really cool...

I devoured that pizza...choowww!
mmmm....doesnt that look like some bomb tiramisu!
Me and Mimmo....sweet pose brada....
Mimmo giving the sweet introduction of the city...

downtown Naples/Port area of Naples...very beautiful night...good times...

So that was it....my time in Naples...I dont think I have laughed so hard on this trip, just really good times with great fellowship, I love my life in Jesus! I have such peace in this time that He has given me to enjoy the world and the things that He has allowed me to do for His glory!



No comments: