Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last Saturday...in Treviso...

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to go to Austria, to the Calvary Chapel Conference Center at the Schloss Heroldeck Castle....awesome! A Calvary Chapel in a different city close by was going up, so I asked if I could go too, and they said "YES!" Sweet...so I traveled to Treviso to meet up with everyone and catch a ride...I got to ride the bus by myself for the first time in Italy...interesting...then I had to find Pastor Mark's house....ugh...

Well I got a little lost...found some cool stuff...like this river that runs through town...I heard that they call Treviso (which means 3 faces....^^) the "little Venice" because of all the water that runs around and in between the city...really cool...




Well...I decided to eat lunch...and I found a McDonalds here...they dont have many...which is good for my stomach, but it was a good taste of home a little but....dont miss fast food that much anymore, because I eat so well...

Well I found my way to Pastor Mark's house, and got in the car to head out to Austria, which is about 3 hours away...here we go!

No comments: