Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday in Austria...

In the morning on Saturday...I decided to go up to the top of the tower, the "Prayer Tower" to read my Word and spend time with Jesus....nice view huh?


the other side of the prayer tower...i love the shingles...and the cool eagle ^^

on the way down to the lake, i took and "selca" picture...(Self-camera...learned that from Korea)

Well, I decided to go out by myself this time today...

I wanted to get a little bit closer to the town on the water to take pictures...

the places were really cool looking...


....maybe weird...but i wanted to paddle a lil and then show you the city....^^





I like going out by myself....but the way back was hard...it got really windy....so i was like fighting against the waves for about 25 min without stopping...then....when i get back...there were a bunch of the kids from the retreat jumping in the water...and when they saw me....oh that was the end of it...^^

So i took out all the little kids on the kayak...but as i was on the dock getting one of the kids on, i felt something on my hand... i got stung my a stinkin bee...ugh...I think the last time i got stung by a bee was when i learned how to swim...when i was like 7...crazy...well my hand had swollen up a bit, and I had to dig out the stinger...i kinda feel dumb putting a picture, you cant really tell...but whatever...


lol....fun times...life lesson this day....dont go out on the lake at 4pm when it is most windy...all you get it sore arms and a wet bum from the water splashing over the sides of your plastic boat...(long lesson...i know...)

1 comment:

George Sedota said...

Sweet day, well except for the bee thing...