Friday, October 16, 2009

Strollin in Venice...

After going to the Jewish Quarter, I pretty much had no clue what to do...lol So i bought a small map for about 2 bucks...and just strolled around Venice...


a small canal connecting to the Grand Canal that runs all through the island...
thought this was a cool mailbox...
when in doubt....^^
Ok...so I saw this...and I had to eat something...lol So I went to a store really quick, bought some grapes, juice (real juice...not just like cool...you know what im talking about...^^), and bread...mmm
ughh....depressing....one day....with my future wife....^^ I went up and asked the dude how much it would cost...for like 3 people (thinking of my family coming)...and he said €80 (about $120)
for only about 30 minutes....ahhhhhh! Well...come with money if you come to Venice!
I found this cool shop that sold different styles and colors of pastas...pretty cool they were making it right there in the back...
in the morning it was really busy, boat going around, bringing everything to all the stores...really interesting how they get everything around here...

I had some bread, so I decided to sit down and eat, and also feed some of the birds...poor little ones...it made me think of Matt 6:33 talking about how God provides "for the birds", and how much more God desires to provide for us. We should not stress about our provision, but "Seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness" and those other things just fall into place...Praise my Jehovah Jirah!

No comments: