Friday, October 16, 2009

Venice!

I'm in Venice...im so close, but it has taken me a month to finally get here...David has been meaning to take me, but we have both been busy, but I finally had some solid motivation to go, and not by myself....Some old family friends were on a cruise that ported in Venice, so I was going to go meet them...I would be alone for a couple hours, but meet them around 1pm.
So David told me some cool places to check out on the map, and I just went for it...

It was really overcast in the morning...but I had read that it would be nice and sunny...praise God it burned off later!
Sweet fish market...
getting lost in Venice...
entering the Jewish Quarter...

So this is some article I found posted in a window...if you can zoom and read it...its pretty interesting...

was pretty cool seeing this place...thanks Dave for helping me find this place.

No comments: