Sunday, October 4, 2009

Uncle Daniel!

Well almost on their one year anniversary...they got pregnant! My sister and brother-in-law are gonna have a kid....im so excited...she told me on skype if you cant tell! Wow...so cool...

Well....my sister and her husband have been really blessed lately...Gabe and Jamie have gotten really great jobs, they moved out of their apartment and got a new house, and now a baby! God is good...

This is the remodel of their home....just got rid of the carpet...painted the joint....took off the stucko from the ceiling...stuff like that...HeY! i got in the photos...that was actually my last night in Cali in that last photo of me with them...

This is the video that they showed to the family after they finished...surprise at the end...bwahaha....

Well this is the reaction after they watched the "baby surprise"....so funny...my mom is like on Cloud 9 right now...and Gabe's mom looks like she is about to pass out....^^ oh the grandmas are funny....


Praise God for His faithfulness to my family...thanks Lord!

2 comments:

Lildota said...

Look at Jamie's face, glowing already! I pray the morning sickness goes away soon. We are so happy for Jamie and Gabriel. And for You, you're gonna be an UNCLE!!! And for Dad and I...Papa and Nana!! For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him. 1 Sam 1:27

totaljesusgirl said...

Thats so great!!! I just know Nana has been praying and preparing for a long time...enjoy this new season :) Love you all lots!!!